Aniline dye - locally?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LagniappeRob

Where could you go locally to pick up aniline dye? Would this be something HD or Lowes carries? I don't remember seeing it there... but then I wasn't looking.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Woodcraft, Rockler, maybe a major brand paint store, any woodworking store similar to Woodcraft or Rockler. I have never seen it in any of the larger box home centers.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Where could you go locally to pick up aniline dye? Would this be something HD or Lowes carries? I don't remember seeing it there... but then I wasn't looking.

PTsideshow

If you have a Dick Blicks local store they should have it. You can check their web site to see. Also the big box craft stores might have it as they have other dyes, for fabric and other crafts. Hobby lobby, JoAnn's, Micheal's
:clown:

LagniappeRob

No Woodcraft, Rockler, or Dick Blicks in this area... I'll check Michaels. There's one across the street from work. Think there's a JoAnn's somewhere nearby (kind of remember seeing it). Hobby Lobby is 45 minutes away. Living in the small town of New Orleans (a bit under 1,000,000 in the metro area last I heard) sucks...

Top Bottom