Amedeo Teal Tease Atrax Ballpoint

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bigj51

Bigj51

Well I got a box of goodies in from Exoticblanks today and had to get something made! So I had a late night in the shop. When I have pens that I really want to take my time on, I make them at night so nobody bothers me. I ordered both colors of the Italian Amedeo resin blanks and decide to start with the real tease first on a chrome Atrax Ballpoint kit. This stuff turns like a dream and shines up like glass. I wet sanded with micro mesh and finished on a buffing wheel with white compound. This one definitely qualifies to brine of my daily carry pens!

Let me know what y'all think about this one!!!

I'll try to get better pics in the morning. I took these with my iPhone 5, so while they are not bad they are nowhere as good as my Nikon D5100....

image-4113189492.jpg

image-3377814341.jpg

Attachments

• image-2018690192.jpg
    image-2018690192.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 135
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bigj51

beautiful pen.
i love the atrax fountain pen kit, but i can't tell from this picture, is the ballpoint kit a twist or postable.?

The Atrax Ballpoint is a twist pen that uses a Parker type refill. I use the Parker gel refills that write smooth as silk.

brownsfn2

I like the teal. It has more swirl to it. I did a blue one recently and it was really dark. I like the lighter color. You did a great job with it. Nice pen!

Top Bottom