AMBOYNA BURL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

A favourite timber I have sourced from unusual places this timber came from? via the USA.

Rosewoods vary tremendously from rock hard, cranky to this sweet smelling delightful timber to work with throw in sapwood occasionally a magic combination.

Over here we are like bears coming out of the cave with our weather warmin a little making it more attractive to be in the workshop.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0046-001.JPG
    DSCF0046-001.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCF0049-001.JPG
    DSCF0049-001.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 253
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Very nice to see you strutting your stuff again Peter. It's refreshing to see your flair again. I may have missed them but it seems to have been some time since I last saw your cool work?.

You guys must be having mid winter about now in the southern hemisphere?
We are enjoying a wonderful summer weather at the moment here in the UK with the temps nudging 30 deg C. I'm on leave for two weeks and it's barbies every night!!:biggrin:

Keep well.

PenPal

Thanks guys,

Steven Wilma is recovering as we speak from massive chemo, radiotherapy, surgery has had afew haircuts and getting cheeky again so when our miserable weather phase mid winter picks up I will be on deck fully again. The past most of two years zoomed. Lastweek we celebrated 58 yrs of harmony since we married neat of you to observe my relative absence all the best to you my mate.

Kind regards Peter.

Nick

Peter, another stunning pen as usual. Peter's pens are truly a work of a fine craftsman, I am proud to have him as my good friend. I have learned so much from his experience.

Your Friend in the US
Don

Top Bottom