Amboyna burl Gentleman JR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rccrazybill

rccrazybill

tn_amboyna%20gent%20jr.jpg
tn_amboyna%20gent%20jr%202.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

Nice pen Bill, I like the color with the platinum kit, it compliments where it might have clashed with gold (although maybe not) you never know. I can't tell for sure from the picture, but it looks like the body blank seems a little underturned at the end cap, and possibly a little overturned at the nib connector.

Don't be offended at the suggestion, and DAMHIKT, but the body bushings on a Jr. series pen are not the same size, like the baron kit, and it is possible to flip the blank during assembly and get that result even if you turned exactly to the bushings. IF I'm correct and it is in fact a little large at one end and a little small at the other, you might try disassembling it and changing ends.

James

rccrazybill

No , it's turned correct. The picture makes it look that way . I have that problem with the pictures but I seem to be getting better . Well i was getting better until my wife dropped my $1,000 camera and broke the lens. It's on it's way back to Nikon to be fixed:( all i have now is zoom & macro lenses. It's good i kept the old point and shoot ones[:p]

Top Bottom