Amber Ripple

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

I found a stick of this Amber Ripple hiding behind a box up on a shelf when I was looking for something else. I need a high end pen for a display and decided it was time to turn this stuff. I powder coated the tube black, drilled the blank about .010 over size from normal and painted the inside of the blanks with two coats of black acrylic paint. When I mixed the epoxy I added some black powder coat powder and then put it all together, no pulls or bad spots showing thru the tube. Kit is a black TI Jr. Emp. I am happy with it. All comments welcome and appreciated.

Attachments

• amber ripple 2 007.jpg
    amber ripple 2 007.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 347
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

Man that is sweet. Do you remember where you got the blank from?

You can get it from Anthony at PenWorks, Caramel Ripple. The place I got this from a couple years back called it Amber Ripple and I can not remember their name. Its this age thing, they say the memory is the second thing to go, and I forget what the first is.

fernhills

I have about 3 or 4 of those blanks. Did a cigar in it and painted the tubes a beige color, did not like the way it turned out and i gave it away. I will take a another look at it now.
Your pen is outstanding. Carl

Top Bottom