Alumilite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I received this offer from Alumilite for the Birthday Bash, and have posted it below.
------------------------------

Alumilite would like to once again recognize, honor, and support the IAP Birthday Bash this year by contributing resin kits for your contests as well as extending discounts on materials purchased online at www.alumilite.com by IAP members now through the end of February. We would like to offer a 20% discount on all online purchases. Simply enter Promotional Code "Penturners" to receive your discount. For all bulk product orders not available through online purchases (5 gallon and drum kits) we would also like to extend a 10% discount for all such orders placed directly to Alumilite via phone.

We are very proud to support the creativity, the design, the work, the members, and the entire International Association of Penturners. This association and forum has been a blessing to many and we appreciate the opportunity to support it. Best wishes to all Penturners in 2011 and Happy Birthday IAP!

Sincerely,
Mike Faupel

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LarryDNJR

How much does the 5 Gal version of the Alumilite Clear cost?

I see the 2 Gal is $160, I was thinking of getting two of those soon but wonder if the 5 gal would be the way to go if I'm going to spend close to that much with the 20% discount.

LarryDNJR

Then three orders of 2gal would be cheaper by those numbers

That is still a-lot of money. So probably won't go those routes

LarryDNJR

I actually called this morning before reading this post. Alumilite confirmed was a 10gal kit for $550 with 10% off for the penturners discount. The nice lady also mentioned they may extend the discount maybe a week or two into March.

Doing the math 1 - 10Gal kit @ $550 - 10% = $495 ($49.5 per gal) vs
5 - 2Gal kit @ $800 ($160 each) - 20% = $640 ($64 per gal)

10Gal route saves $145 vs going 2Gal route with current pricing and penturners discount.

Man I wish my tax money would get here. lol

Top Bottom