Alumilite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

Two of my kids (Rebecca & Cole) won some Alumilite in the Youth Pen Contest during the BASH this year. We have 2 sets. Each set has 2 bottles that are 8 ounces each. I checked them the other day and the clear liquid is a bit thick. I don't know if Alumilite ages well, we received it in February of this year. Anyway, after some research and discussion with the kids, we have decided that our chance of doing anything other than making a complete mess is pretty low. Would anyone be interested in trading for a specialty blank or kit? I know my daughter would be interested in one of those Japanese Paper blanks (she does a lot of origami). I don't have any ideas for my son, but he did really like the fact that the wood from his BASH pen came from the other side of the world (Tasmania). They each have a box or more of regular blanks, something a little unusual would be appreciated. I'll pay for the shipping of the Alumilite to you (US only please). Please PM me with any ideas. I know there are many generous folks here on the IAP, my kids have been blessed by some of them already, any extra generous offers made because they are kids won't be considered (but additional bartering may be).

If you suspect the Alumilite is too old, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

lyonsacc

Anyone else interested? We have a couple trade offers from some fine folks. I'll talk to my kids about it tonight when I get home from work and see what they want to do. Thanks!

Top Bottom