Alternate pocket clip for Catridge Bullet pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LeeR

I have a couple Woodcraft (Berea Hardwoods) catridge bullet pen kits, and I do not like the rifle clip included. Is anyone aware of a "plain" replacement clip that will work?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have a couple Woodcraft (Berea Hardwoods) catridge bullet pen kits, and I do not like the rifle clip included. Is anyone aware of a "plain" replacement clip that will work?

if you do find one and its not posted here, please let me know... I hate that inverted rifle also.

According to the pen kit bushing chart, that kit takes a 10mm tube, so a slimline clip wouldn't work. A cigar kit clip has the same inside diameter, but a larger outside diameter, so it won't work either. Unfortunately, I don't see any other kits with matching dimensions in the chart.

Regards,
Eric

I took a Euro/Designer clip and my trusty little dremel and modified a clip to fit and it looked way better! You are just gonna have to be creative and dont be afraid to mess up, thats what makes you better!

I'll take a look at PSI, and also maybe modifying a clip from a Euro kit -- I do own 4 Dremels, seems I have a passion for grinding stuff! :)

I looked at my cigar pen kits first, thinking they might work, but they were much too big.

Thanks for the suggestions.

actually, I think the slimline clip will work: the clip's ring sits between the cap and the "bushing"/adapter that goes into the brass tube. it sits on a sleeve that's maybe around 1/4". I just did one this morning and by eye I think that they are the same size: I can check for sure later today.

actually, I think the slimline clip will work: the clip's ring sits between the cap and the "bushing"/adapter that goes into the brass tube. it sits on a sleeve that's maybe around 1/4". I just did one this morning and by eye I think that they are the same size: I can check for sure later today.

I tried one slimline clip I had, and the ring appears to fit OK. The width of the clip leaving the ring was a bit too wide to fit the groove in the "bushing/adapter", but with minor trimming, should work OK.

Back
Top Bottom