Alt. Ivory Blanks Needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jmbaker79

I am in need of two or three Alternative Ivory blanks as sold by EB. Prefer the 5" 20mm rod but am open to the 25mm of course. Promise its for a good cause! They are currently out of stock, and while I await to hear back on that status I wanted to put it out there in case someone had extras. I know Ivory is ivory but I prefer this bcz it needs to match a previous pen exactly and the round rod will suit my purpose easier at the time. Thanks In advance!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jmbaker79

Thanks chuck, one may be enough, it's more than I have! It's for another cryptex pen and i thought I had some but nope!

jmbaker79

That was the back up plan thanks but at double the price i was holding out!! I just heard from Dawn and they have them ready to go so y'all wait a few minutes, let me get mine and then y'all eat them up because they are awesome people and always going out of their way!

Thanks Everyone though

Would this work?
New 12" Long Rod of Elforyn

I only found cutoffs, thought I had a couple stashed away

jttheclockman

You know Justin there are plenty of other vendors who carry this. Crafts supply usa, penn state, ebay, amazon, Timberbits, and i am sure many more. Just so you are aware.:)

Top Bottom