alot of work ahead of me..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jaybird

I have been looking through the posts and Love what I have seen so far, but the "Casting & Stbilization" has cought my eye, just to say those blanks look awsome, I think I just might have to try some and see where it goes, i'm sure it will go in the direction of lots of mistakes, lol,, but I have been trying to right down plenty of notes to keep things straight and not to forget what I have seen and read on here, Hmmm forget, i'm getting to that age,,,,.
but there is just so many things on here that is so interesting and yes helpfull, and another Thank you for alowing me in to this wonderful group,
as I said before I have just starting pen turning within the past yr and have alot to learn and hopefully share, but as of right now I am turning my pens on an old Shopsmith only other tool I have been useing is a hand miter saw to cut the blanks all the main work is with the SS, my girlfriend is so understanding & serportive that she has offered to buy me a Lathe that would be more convient and easier to use, gotta love her, so I think whatever she decieds to spend I will match that and get something nice, wow I won't know how to act with a good machine,
Thanks to All..

Jay..

Top Bottom