Almost a pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from apple320

apple320

I made this up to fit into Texatdurango's fantastic die holders. It has a 2mm allen key in it.
I made up a new section and epoxied the key right into the new section so I can make a new one if it gets damaged.
IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

An especially nice driver.

I appreciate a made for purpose tool but most of the time I make do with the store bought varieties because of a lack of time. :frown: :rolleyes:

Drstrangefart

If I used my tools as intended I'd have stuff like this all over the place. Looks great, but I never really use things according to the label, and as such, that would be lost and I'd have to grind a screwdriver down to make another. It's pure chaos in my shop, but I can't cope with the lack of chaos. More clean workspace means more pieces being worked on at one time.

Texatdurango

I made this up to fit into Texatdurango's fantastic die holders. It has a 2mm allen key in it.
I made up a new section and epoxied the key right into the new section so I can make a new one if it gets damaged.
Geeze....... using that nice of material on an allen wrench holder, I'd love to see what you reserve for your nice pens!

Top Bottom