All squared up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rich L

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jyreene

Yup. That was the video Rich. Thanks. It was the stamped/etched writing that says fully tighten that made me think it was purchased. Great stuff.

Rich L

Yup. That was the video Rich. Thanks. It was the stamped/etched writing that says fully tighten that made me think it was purchased. Great stuff.

I had to put that message on that plate to remind me to do what it says. I didn't one time and trashed a clip worth $20-25 just in the material. I should've put on there "Hey, stupid, tighten both ends!" I would've recognized immediately who it was talking to and obeyed!

I give myself direction on a couple other tools as well - like "righty tighty, lefty loosey." :biggrin:

Cheers,
Rich

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Great choice Jeff !! But I don't think he's gonna send it to you just cos it's your birthday!!:biggrin:

wizard

OH WOW!!! I love your work! I must have had a absence seizure and missed this!! I'm not even sure there are words eloquent enough for this piece of art...but since you and I apparently have been complimented with neo-slang
for Awesome...this is "MEGA-DOPE":) Regards, Doc

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I just re-watched the video on your website! (3 minutes ago) The thing that I appreciate most with the straight line lathe, is that it is all hand operated.

The precision is amazing! And you can appreciate the final product even more!

And as you said in the video... you need to make more!

Best Regards, Mark

Looks great on the front page :biggrin:

The two "h's" :
honored
humbled

Many thanks for the recognition! :worship:

Cheers, :bananen_smilies046:
Rich

Top Bottom