all I can say is WOW!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

Okay, I ordered a bunch of blanks from a member's site as I need to make a couple pens to exacting standards (mine).

Well, I ordered some that I thought I'd like to try and see how they came out. I sat them on the bench and forgot about all but the three that I had orders for. This past weekend, I decided to make a batch and included some that were tossed in for free and some of the ones I wanted to see. Drilled and glued and rounded Sunday. Was in the Hospital Monday (totally unrelated). Today I got back down to the shop and trued the ends and couldn't help but to make the first one.

All I will say for now is WOW!!!!!

To be continued........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
I'm with Don... That was almost confusing.

Can't wait to see the finished ones.

Russianwolf

okay, I finished the last of the 9 today (well, 8+1) now to take some pics.....

All the blanks came from our own Exoticblanks.com (8 are Dawn's and 1 is an Ed import)

"So what so WOW! about that" you say.

Well, I'm just reminded when I turned these how much depth there is in Dawn's blanks. And how much color saturation is in the material. These are in my opinion the best PR blanks I've had the pleasure of turning.

greggas

I just read two pages of posts , kept waiting for the pics with each post.....waiting...waiting...still no pics.....I need to get a life..
But I agree, they are some of the finest blanks out there....still waiting.....

bitshird

Notice he didn't state whether it was a medical or mental hospital?? I think he's trying to drive us nuts with antici-------------------------------------------------------pation.

jttheclockman

I can't believe we get 3 pages of nothing. I think we all should start a page and state you should see the pen I am working on and we can really fill the whole site.

Let me be first. You should see the special pen I am working on Photos to follow.:turtle:

Top Bottom