Alchemy Series from Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I saw some of the group use a few of the alchemy polyresin series from Exotic Blanks. I ordered a few of the series and the first one I turned was called Ancient Mars. The blank turned beautifully. When looking at the
pen, no photograph (that I could take) could do the justice to the blank. I kept picking it up and looking at the swirls of so many colors in so many layers. It is truly mesmerizing. I tried to show the different layers in the photographs and I think they turned out too dark. I'm going to try again with a different background. Any how, the person who created these blanks is truly an artist. If you get the chance, you have to turn one of these blanks. I hope everyone has a great week !!

Attachments

• Ancient Mars Sedona.jpg
    Ancient Mars Sedona.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 325
  • Ancient Mars Sedona_1.jpg
    Ancient Mars Sedona_1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

Very nice looking pen. I love the Ancient Mars. Golden Dawn is an awesome combo too.

Nicely Done.

JohnU

Beautiful Pen! Dawns blanks in my opinion are "The Best!" I have several that I hold on to for that "Special Pen" you need in an occasion where you want everyone to be in
awhhhh! Ive never had a disappointment and it ususally ends up with a lot of jeasousy! Nice work!

Top Bottom