ALASKA TRU-QUARTER

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

This quarter was fun, I really like the satin look that I gave the bear! All comments welcome, good or bad, not gonna hurt my feelings, I have thick skin, lol.

2012-01-15 21.42.33-1.jpg

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

That is awesome! My compliments to Alaska, this is one of a very few quarters that doesn't look like it was designed by a committee.

The satin bear looks very nice.

seamus7227

I guess I'm just addicted to these. I love looking at all the new ones.
thanks Bob
Very cool. Great looking cuts!
its hard to keep those cut lines smooth, thanks
Another great looking quarter!
thanks Mark!
That is awesome! My compliments to Alaska, this is one of a very few quarters that doesn't look like it was designed by a committee.The satin bear looks very nice.
thanks, i really like the design of the quarter as well, wish more of the state quarters were like that!

thanks to all who commented!

D.Oliver

This has nothing to do with your work, but rather whoever designed the quarter. The lone star just to the right of Alaska bothers me. It gives that part of the quarter an unbalanced look. I like the satin look on the bear also.

seamus7227

This has nothing to do with your work, but rather whoever designed the quarter. The lone star just to the right of Alaska bothers me. It gives that part of the quarter an unbalanced look. I like the satin look on the bear also.

Hmm, yeah you make a good point Derek, i should consider removing it, but i wasnt for sure the meaning behind it. Maybe someone could shed some light on that for us

bensoelberg

The star is supposed to be the North Star. Somewhat appropriate for the northernmost state, but pretty disappointing in design execution. I doubt many would miss it if you cut it out.

Top Bottom