African Blackwood source?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

keapople

Wheres the best place for some GOOD african black wood 1" blanks?

Anyone want to trade any also?

THanks
Kirby

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

I have some blackwood, I'm sure I've got some 1" (or very close) stock, what lengths do you need? Mine are various lengths b/c they were offcuts from lumber stock that was milled up, but are plenty long enough for most pens.

Also, with sapwood or all black?

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Wolfdancer

Hello Kirby
I got your payment. Your order of blackwood will be out of here in the morning. Thanks Rod

Rod,

I would have to say this could be taken as an ad for your services. This should be confined to the classified section.

keapople

Well, I appreciate the responses from all. I was really looking for all black and after seeing so many people turning with it, I was surprised to see how few companies carry it. I just needed some, and I dont care where it comes from, so long as it comes. So if I posted in the wrong place, sorry, but Red, and Wolf were just trying to help me out. Thanks for offering some up.

Kirby

redfishsc

Kirby, I think Doc and Cav are speaking more in terms of folks who run a business selling wood being restricted in how they are allowed to promote their business in the forums. You didn't do anything wrong.

Were you interested in a swap for the ones I had? You may have responded in an email, but if so, I lost it--- sorry.

DocStram

Kirby ... you did nothing wrong. My displeasure was with Rodney's trolling for customers. He sells plenty of $$$$wood$$$ in IAP ..... but he needs to stick to the classifieds when making his sales pitch.

I think our friend Redfish did an excellent job of explaining the situation.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Rodney and I have resolved this off the forum to what I hope is our mutual satisfaction. I am choosing to lock this topic as I don't see anything further to be gained by continuing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom