Adventure time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

My 4 year old and 8 year old want to go hunting with me this afternoon. I have a feeling they will scare off the leaves..... :biggrin: But it will be a good time and memory for them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

StephenM

I took my 13 year old daughter for the first time during the youth hunt a few weeks ago. She came within a whisker of getting one of the biggest does I've ever seen.

We went last Friday afternoon (she had an oboe audition in the morning) and the only thing we got were a couple of poachers who came within a whisker of getting a couple of sabot slugs after they made a veiled threat about my daughter after she went to call my buddy the conservation agent.

He called the agents in the area and they were trotted off under a number of different charges.

Good luck with a 4 year old and 8 year old. I still leave the 9 year old at home because he can't sit still long enough to tie his shoes much less wait for a deer.

edicehouse

Marley (4) sat with me about an hour, "Daddy can I ask you something" Angelina (8) is with my father in law, about to run back get the last 2 hours of the day in,.

carlmorrell

I thought this thread was going to be about the "Adventure Time" cartoon. Really a weird show, that has been getting some attention lately, since the story lines seem to also appeal to adults. My 10 year old loves it.

I used to go hunting with my dad when I was 10 & 11... we hunted rabbits and squirrel... my job was to carry the axe and the game if we caught any.... the axe was for felling the trees if we treed a squirrel... my dad was serious about his squirrel hunting. :biggrin:

GRMiller

Took all 3 of my boys hunting when they was kids. I started them out during the least time of day to see deer. Let them bleat and rattle til the little hearts was happy. I would doze off and more often then not a deer would meander in and catch me off guard.

Top Bottom