Activities Update 10/3/10

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Ratty's World Tour - Skiprat? / mbroberg (filling in for Cav) - For approximately the last 5 months Ratty has been cleaning cactus for Curtis in San Marcos, TX. Don (Its_Virgil) is waiting. Curtis, please allow Ratty to continue his journey.

Segbox - DurocShark - On 8/14 or 15 the box left Wagener, SC on its way to CrashMPH in South Riding, VA. CrashMPH has not been on the site since 8/16. His last post was 7/23, http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1059064#post1059064
If anyone knows how to get in touch with CrashMPH please do so or let DurocShark or me know how to contact him.

Pens for Troops - Wolftat / Bitshird - An ongoing project of Woftat's.

Pens for Servicemen - GaryMGg - To collect 5,000 pens for servicemen by mid-May, 2011.

Pens for Cody - YouthMinisterDan - Dan reported that the benefit for Cody raised approximately $3500.00. There are additional pens that need to be sold. I believe Curtis has, or will be, donating part of his web site to hold an auction of those remaining pens (Curtis or Dan, please correct me if I am wrong about this). This effort is just another example of the generosity of IAP members.

Pass it Forward Serial Trade -TXPhi67 - On 9/23 the box left San Francisco enroute to Canada. There are nine more individuals to receive the box before this PIF concludes. TXPhi67 is already gathering input for a sequel. :biggrin:

Pen In The Hat - mbroberg - Has concluded. The drawing for a $50.00 gift certificate to the pen turning material vendor choice was won by SteveJ72. There were some awesome looking pens being swapped around the world! I thank everyone for their participation. It was a rewarding experience for me and I look forward to the next one.

Some preliminary discussion about the 2011:present:BIRTHDAY BASH:cake: has taken place between the managers. It's a short four months down the road. If you have any ideas, suggestions, comments, etc about any aspect of the upcoming Birthday Bash NOW is the time for you to offer your input. Please PM me with your thoughts.

Top Bottom