Abranet Group Buy Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
7-29-09
All packages have been sent except for a few that are being held for other items to be added. Please remember that the 600 grit sheets are in double size for some, this means that if you ordered 10 pieces of 600 grit and you get your package and you find 5 pieces in there it is because they are twice the size (I know I will still get at least one PM about this). I also want to thank everyone that took the time to put there user name in with their payment to help make it easier for me so I didn't have to look nup everyone and try to guess who is who. This buy got a lot bigger than I had imagined it would but it went well and I think everyone will be happy with this stuff.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks for the update. I am in no rush, no need to take time off work as far as I'm concerned. Vacation time is hard to come by.

Thanks for all your efforts.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Okay, the stuff is in. Now I am going to take a couple of days to cut it to size and sort it all out, then pack it and ship it out. I am hoping to have everything in the mail no later than Tuesday. Some people will find the 600 grit coming in 8" pieces instead of 4" just because it comes that way and it's easier for me to pack it. I know, I'm being lazy, but hey so what.

gomeral

What a pleasant surprise! Mine showed up today, long enough after the order and with so many recent distractions that I'd forgotten I'd placed the order. Many thanks for your efforts and timeliness.

About the 600 grit, I only got half as many pieces as I ordered, but they are twice as long. What's up with that? :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Regards,

daniel

esears

I swear, Huntsville, Alabama is the LAST place in the country where mail is ever delivered too. I've been trying to wait on purchasing any other sandpaper or equivalents because I've been waiting for this to get here. Thwarted by the USPS again.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Out of curiosity, was this shipped via USPS?
Yes it was. DId you not receive yours? I can pull up a tracking number and start searching for it if that is the case. If it is lost, I do have some extra I can send out also. PM sent with info.

Last edited:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
One package was returned to me today for no reason i can see, it looks like they just delivered it to me instead of the rightful owner:confused:. Dennis, I will relabe it and get it back out in tomorrows mail for you. I underrstand the big letters saying "Ship To" are hard to figure out.:biggrin:

dennisg

I was about to give up when it didn't arrive on Monday. Thanks for the info and all the work that you did on this buy. dennis

One package was returned to me today for no reason i can see, it looks like they just delivered it to me instead of the rightful owner:confused:. Dennis, I will relabe it and get it back out in tomorrows mail for you. I underrstand the big letters saying "Ship To" are hard to figure out.:biggrin:

jfoh

Package came today. Very nice and thanks again for all your effort in doing this group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom