Abalone Majestic Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

I had been after Ed at Exotic to get some abalone blanks for Majestic/Emperor for awhile. Well, as Ed usually does, he came through.

Spent some time in the shop tonight and this is a rollerball and fountain pen set on a Majestic kit in rhodium and black TI, with abalone blanks made by Ron Robbins from Exotic Blanks.

These are the last two pens I need for our last show of the year coming up next weekend.

C & C welcome.

Attachments

• Abalone Set Closed.jpg
    Abalone Set Closed.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 429
  • Abalone Set Open.jpg
    Abalone Set Open.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 292
  • Abalone RB.jpg
    Abalone RB.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 296
  • Abalone FP.jpg
    Abalone FP.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 234
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Dean, Seamus, Jim and Ron: thanks for the compliments guys I appreciate it!

elkhorn

Thanks, Warren! Yes, the abalone is a beautiful material and Ron does a great job making the blanks.

elkhorn

Billy, Charlie, Dale, Ken and Mengtian: wow, thanks for all the compliments everyone! I hope the public here in Utah like them as much as you do:)

I'll keep everyone posted about the show.

Thanks again.

Steve Lowe

I had been after Ed at Exotic to get some abalone blanks for Majestic/Emperor for awhile. Well, as Ed usually does, he came through.

Spent some time in the shop tonight and this is a rollerball and fountain pen set on a Majestic kit in rhodium and black TI, with abalone blanks made by Ron Robbins from Exotic Blanks.

These are the last two pens I need for our last show of the year coming up next weekend.

C & C welcome.

I concure with every body else they are exellent

elkhorn

Brian, Steve, Rod and Mike: thank you all for the compliments! The abalone blanks from Exotic are truly great blanks.

Have a great week!

Top Bottom