A very majestic Majestic – Paua Abalone Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Triple Crown

Triple Crown

A little high on the bling factor, but still a very awesome pen! I've been salivating over several kinds of pens I've seen on IAP since joining in January. The Paua Abalone pens have been high on my wish list. (Next I hope to get a Capt G Watch blank set for my one and only Emperor.)

I was lucky enough to get to Roy's website (The Classic Nib) in time to score this great blank set! My wife says that it is appropriate for an Easter pen because it makes her think of a Fabergé egg and the colors look Eastery.

This was my first fountain pen and my first Majestic. Had a good time making it yesterday and really enjoy writing with it. This is also the most expensive pen that I've ever made.

As is the norm, everything gets rushed though. I had hoped to get a couple more pictures of the pen with the cap on, but battery went dead on the camera and now I need to head to Grandma's for Easter dinner… Comments and Critiques welcome. Thanks!!

Greg

Attachments

• Abalone Majestic 1.jpg
    Abalone Majestic 1.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 576
  • Abalone Majestic 2.jpg
    Abalone Majestic 2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 750
  • Abalone Majestic 3.jpg
    Abalone Majestic 3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 774
  • Abalone Majestic 4.jpg
    Abalone Majestic 4.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 466
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Triple Crown

Thanks everyone! I'm sure that I am going to spend a good portion of the work day today just looking at the swirls and colors and taking the cap off and putting it back on! Writing nonsense stuff and making doodles... Basically just playing with it! :)

OKLAHOMAN

Greg, the Majestic has always been a high end pen, and hasn't been given its due because of the pimp crystal on the clip. Matching it up with abalone is the perfect choice, thank you for showing it. You've done both the component set and the blank proud.

Top Bottom