A Smokin "Little Havana" Fountain!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

This was what I received from Jeff Mayfield as a result of the pen in the hat exchange. What a cool pen! For those of you that Have not seen this one, it is the Little Havana Fountain from CSUSA. This thing is small (The cap is normal size, while the lower barrel is smaller). But when the pen is capped, it really balances quite nice and writes well. This one has Rhodium fittings, and an Enduro finish that I still can't believe. Pretty nice Buckeye Burl might I add!

I just wanted to thank Jeff publicly for the time effort and thoughfullness to send me a pen that I consider to be special. It has found a place on my desk next to my computer.

peninhat.jpg

peninhat2.jpg

Cheers,

Fangar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

punkinn

Wow, that IS beautiful! Nice work on that, Jeff! I love the finish too!! Congratulations Fangar!

Nancy (back to the garage today; photos of my latest "project" to come in the next few days) [}:)][:D]

gerryr

James, that looks really nice. Is that pen as cool in person as it looks in the catalogue? That's been on my list of pens to do for several months. And, I second Tom's question about the stand. I want one.[:p]

Fangar

Thanks guys. Gerry. The pen is cool. If you have the bits for the Havana, they are the same. In fact you could actually make this kit out of a regular havana by just trimming the lower barrel.

Griz and Gerry. I made the pen rest out of clear acrylic that I bought from Tap plastic. I worked with plastic quite a bit in my youth, mostly in school. I use a propane torch to heat up the plastic and a jig I made to form the bend. I was thinking about throwing some together for sale. I also made some stopper stands. (See casual cobversation).

Cheers,

Fangar

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Fangar
<br />........I was thinking about throwing some together for sale.....

I'll take at lease two, maybe even four. Let me know when they are ready and how to pay.

Scott

Johnathan

Jeff, great pen. I have loved making the Havana, rollerball and fountain (little). I also like to use the clip with the cyrstal but I take the crystal out and place a CZ. It has a great look, maybe a little over-the-top, but hey, I'm an opera singer, that's my job to be over-the-top!

Fangar, I would love to get some of those stands, let me know if you start selling them.

Yet another example of a great pen from the pen exchange that I was too late for, I guess I'll stop crying about it! Always next year.[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom