A Quarters Worth of Texas Tru Quarter Pens: A Cure for a Cold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. Had a cold and fever that I haven't been able to shake in a few days. This morning I felt a little better but was going stir crazy so thought I would rather feel miserable in the shop than in bed. Thought I would do something relatively safe with the least amount of dust. Spotted Seamus's awesome TruQuarter blanks and decided to turn ithem. It's on a Rhodium/Black Titanium Jr. Statesman Rollerball. Keith (mrburls) recently turned a dollars worth..I could only do a quarters worth:rolleyes:. As Keith said they are really easy to turn and fun. I don't expect comments since this is only one Texas TruQuarter compared to Keith's dollars worth. But I had fun making it..and felt a little less crappy after doing it. Thanks for looking. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Doc:) Seamus..I hope your ego is swelling after Keith and I showed what comes out of the wonderful blanks you painstakingly create:biggrin:.

Attachments

• Texas Jr. Statesman_2.jpg
    Texas Jr. Statesman_2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Texas Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    Texas Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Texas Jr. Statesman.jpg
    Texas Jr. Statesman.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Once again, beautiful work, fit, finish and photography!

Doc must be doing some major photoshop:rolleyes:, cuz he really makes them look good:biggrin:

Top Bottom