A mission that would make a Navy Seal cringe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
The operational plans have been in place for weeks, last minute preparation have been made. We have all the scouting reports and zero hour is fast approaching. This kind of mission is one that would make a Navy Seal or any special opps. person cringe. Evelyn and I are taking the grandkids shopping for school cloths. :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

I hope you have rehearsed your role

Tradition says you are the "tote and fetch" person.

Have fun. Grandpa work is important stuff.

I don't have grandkids of my own, and the grand daughters we do have(my wife's daughter's children) don't live anywhere nearby, so haven't experienced what you're about to, but have with young kids.... after my divorce some years back, I was a single dad with a daughter, 14 and a son, 6... we spent an entire afternoon trying to find a blouse that would match a pink skirt for my daughter.:frown:...it "had" to be the exact shade of pink.... I think we visited every store in the bay area of California... today my daughter at 50 wouldn't be caught dead in anything pink. :confused:

Last edited:

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Mission accomplished and it was a complete success. Thay are ready for school now. We have been getting school supplies for a while. No help from Congress those fund are now used for their C B & D's

turncrazy43

Wow, only 4 hours for all that shopping? That was quick. You must have has a great plan, executed to perfection.

jimofsanston

Well laid battle plans always work the best. I don't have to deal with that anymore. All are in College. Oh wait no I am not. College books. My God they are nuts on the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom