A Lady in the House

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BRobbins629

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Another experiment in multicasting. 4 casts for each section. Ebonite and celluloid trim. If I ever decide to do another like this, will work more on balancing the size of the windows and door, otherwise pleased with the brickwork and the lady. Comments and critiques welcome and encouraged.

attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg

Attachments

• House 3.jpg
    House 3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 358
  • House 2.jpg
    House 2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 364
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The effect is GREAT!!!
Workmanship is fantastic.
Looks really cool, when it's closed.

But I'm not crazy about the pen and I have no idea WHY!!!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I really like the details, I think for the most paart your door is fine but there is to much white space, the lower window and the cap mostly, maybe a black finnial/cap and smaller lower window. The workmanship is excellant. Mike

PR_Princess

A very unique concept Bruce! I absolutely love the way the bricks turned out on this. A tremendous amount of work... but well worth it!

Now after seeing the finished version - I can't help but wonder, do you need a door? (ALA Rapunzel)

cnirenberg

Bruce,
Awesome idea, and well executed. Almost a bit Hitchcock's Rear Window-esque. I like this, it creates a super conversation piece. So why didn't you give this sweetheart a 6 panel door? Maybe some cutains, really we can see right in....

jimofsanston

I like it. What made you decide to do this pen? I think if you made the bricks a little more smaller it would balance out the windows and doors better. I mean if you look at it the window takes about 1 1/2 bricks and if you made it to take about 3-4 it would be more balanced in the look.

Top Bottom