A hog and a cycle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Phillip Kelley

I finally have been able to get back in the shop (wife calls it a junk shed) and turn a few Christmas presents! From Southwoods Pen Turning: I hope you have a Merry Chrismas and a great new year!

Attachments

• TWO.JPG
    TWO.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 286
  • HOG.JPG
    HOG.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 176
  • CYCLE.JPG
    CYCLE.JPG
    281.2 KB · Views: 243
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Inlays

Scott: As has already been replied, they are indeed inlays from WoodNwhimsies..should anyone try the hog, you gotta use a skew
or a carbide cutter; & NO sanding...there is a how to video somewhere
about how use the skew on an inlay....also, assemble the tube on a desktop or kitchen table...the pieces are held in by rubber bands...if they move 1/32" you stand a good chance of loosing a piece!

Was the Razorback a drawing/painting or an inlay? Cause it looks really good!

Scott (I got a junk shed too:biggrin:) B

SDB777

Scott: As has already been replied, they are indeed inlays from WoodNwhimsies..should anyone try the hog, you gotta use a skew
or a carbide cutter; & NO sanding...there is a how to video somewhere
about how use the skew on an inlay....also, assemble the tube on a desktop or kitchen table...the pieces are held in by rubber bands...if they move 1/32" you stand a good chance of loosing a piece!

Was the Razorback a drawing/painting or an inlay? Cause it looks really good!

Scott (I got a junk shed too:biggrin:) B

Cool, how in the world did Wood-n-Whimsies get the copyrighted material from Arkansas Razorbacks? I digress....still really awesome!!!

Scott (my dog snores soooo loud) B

BSea

Now that is very cool Phillip. I've thought of using so Razorback decals for a pen or two. but only for gifts. Scott, I wondered the same thing the 1st time I saw this blank. Who could afford to pay the royalties?

SDB777

Now that is very cool Phillip. I've thought of using so Razorback decals for a pen or two. but only for gifts. Scott, I wondered the same thing the 1st time I saw this blank. Who could afford to pay the royalties?

As badly as the Razorbacks played this year, maybe they are trying to be nicer?:eek:

Scott (I might need to give them some support) B

Top Bottom