A herd of deer...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tea Clipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea Clipper

...antler and casing pens.[:p] I enjoyed making these which is a bit unusual for me since I don't really care for slimlines. [}:)] Yes, the smell of burning antler can be unpleasant at times, but a fan can do wonders. I see more of these in my future. :D

Half of them are made with the silver fancy kit, the other half chrome. At first glance, the people I showed them to didn't see the difference, but upon closer inspection they could tell them apart. Of course everyone had a different opinion about which was best, so they were no help at all.

Comments good, bad, or indifferent are welcome. Thanks for looking!

2007322164819_img1035a.jpg

2007322164840_img_1036a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Ron, the plating that you selected is just the 'right' combo with the antler. Gold and other plated choices just turn me off. Your herd is super fine and I hope they boost your sales effort and keep Rosetta pleased[;)]

-Peter-[:)]

hanau

Ron i really like the antler look i still need to try to turn some antler.

I prefer the gold look on brass and the silver/ chrome on the nickel finish brass.

But a lot of people like the copper style also.

Tanner

Your pens look great! I made one a week ago and was reminded of my last root canal.[:0] The smell, not the pain.[;)] It's a definite mask wearing situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom