A green kitless. Yay!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from watch_art

watch_art

Here's one I just did. Went out to the shop around 10 and knocked this one out real quick.
2 hours is pretty good. 2 1/2 with a break and fooling with the camera.

The cap is a little thicker round the midsection than I'd like. Oh well - I'll have to pay more attention to the dimensions in the future.

Plastic donated from all of you guys. ;)
I can't thank you all enough.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Ah, thank-you! I was wondering what one of those would look like finished, so thanks for showing it off! Great job picking up the kitless, because if I remember right you started doing that less than 3 months ago! I hope I can pick it up that fast when I go that route.

David

watch_art

Ah, thank-you! I was wondering what one of those would look like finished, so thanks for showing it off! Great job picking up the kitless, because if I remember right you started doing that less than 3 months ago! I hope I can pick it up that fast when I go that route.

David

I turned my first pen January 11. I don't see why you couldn't do it. Go for it!

I like the green.

Nice work on the pen.

Thanks! I really like the green too. One of my favorite colors.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Looking good!!!

Of all the ones you've posted to date, this appears to have the best finish from the ones I've seen. Personally, not thrilled with the cap shape, but thats me. All in all, very good looking pen!

Top Bottom