A First Again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bbuis

bbuis

So I decided I was going to make a pen on Saturday. I also decided that I was doing this one on my own and not waiting on the infinite wisdom of dad. :cool: I got the blank out, cut the blank, drilled the blank, and then couldn't find q-tips so decided I could just drop paint in and shake it up really well to paint the inside of the blank. Let me tell you .. the pen that I wanted to make on Saturday did not dry until Sunday. :eek: Soooo this is what I came up with. It is White, Silver, Black acrylic on the Black Titanium Elegant Beauty. Basically my first pen from start on my own though. Dad came and helped when I was complaining my skew wasn't sharp enough.:foot-in-mouth:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bbuis

I was worried about the kit combination. I almost put it on the Chrome and Satin Chrome kit but thought that this would do for now.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Then quit complaining and learn to sharpen your own skew! :biggrin: G'son, then finish the pen, call me, and lets get together and have a :beer::bananen_smilies046: Your pen looks good. You made the right choice on the component set. Too nice a blank for the sierra elegant chrome and satin chrome kit. Keep that kit for your first cast! :eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ctubbs

Very good looking pen / component combo, you did good. A toothpick with some cotton from a medicine bottle or cotton ball will work as a Q-Tip sub.
Charles

Top Bottom