Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

rd_ab_penman

Winchester 30-30 Key Rings.

Les

DSC07072Custom.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Beautiful job! One question though, would a person using one of these be able to get through airport security without it being confiscated?

Jim Smith

Janster

Beautiful job! One question though, would a person using one of these be able to get through airport security without it being confiscated?

Jim Smith

....you will be donating to the Airline Security fund IF you try to pass through. I am not sure if they would allow that in your check in luggage let alone carry on. Les...they look great. I made similar key rings with .220 Russian Brass but as I usually attend craft fairs at schools, I do not display them in theses venues. Just yesterday I used 30-30 cases to make some Cartridge pens, they turned out just fine! Be well.......Jan

rd_ab_penman

Jim Smith

....you will be donating to the Airline Security fund IF you try to pass through. I am not sure if they would allow that in your check in luggage let alone carry on. Les...they look great. I made similar key rings with .220 Russian Brass but as I usually attend craft fairs at schools, I do not display them in theses venues. Just yesterday I used 30-30 cases to make some Cartridge pens, they turned out just fine! Be well.......Jan

No problem at all taking Rifle Cartridge Pens and Key Rings through airline security. You just have to do the paper work ahead of time before you go through security and customs.

Les

Top Bottom