A few snowmen I made this morning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from kevmic28

kevmic28

Here are 4 snowmen. The 3 large ones were from a tree limb I found laying on the ground behind my house. Small one was from a piece of rotten stick I found while walking. Excuse the pic, it was just a quick pic from my cell phone.

Attachments

• Snowmen.jpg
    Snowmen.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 558
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kevmic28

Thanks. I need to go hit up some of the firewood sales places around here for some wood. Its been in the uper 70 to 80 the past week so firewood isnt selling.
I didnt realize it until I went out to make some this weekend but when I moved in August. I apparently left two tubs full of wood at my old house. It was a last minute fast moved across the state for work. So I ended up leaving a lot of things out of shear exhaustion.

Haynie

If that is an example of your junk wood what does the good stuff look like? Seriously? That wood has fabulous character.

Those are cool. Are they all one piece or are they separate pieces glued together?

kevmic28

Yes the wood does look incredible. I was really suprised how it turned out from a piece of wood I found laying on the ground behind my house. They are all one piece not glued together. Also they are all from the same piece of wood. Just a long tree limb.
Went for a drive last night out in the country and picked up some wood on the side of the road. Made this one this morning from it.

Attachments

• IMG_20121202_194354.jpg
    IMG_20121202_194354.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Bob Wemm

Yes the wood does look incredible. I was really suprised how it turned out from a piece of wood I found laying on the ground behind my house. They are all one piece not glued together. Also they are all from the same piece of wood. Just a long tree limb.
Went for a drive last night out in the country and picked up some wood on the side of the road. Made this one this morning from it.

Looks exactly like the piece you found in your back yard.:cool:
Nice job.

Bob.

Top Bottom