A Few Newuns...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Craftdiggity

Craftdiggity

I'm gonna go in order of coolness:

The first is a simple Polaris in Black TN. What's cool about this is that it is also wrapped in my first PR cast which was black with some blue swirled in. The tube is painted white which accounts for the really light part near the tip. I love the effect. And no air bubbles!:biggrin: Yippee!

Next up is an Apollo Infinity with another of my PR blanks. This is a really cool looking silky white that shimmers like crazy in the light.

Third is yet another Apollo Infinity, this one a gold plating wrapped in one of Issac's Jarrah burl blanks. Gorgeous wood. The finish is awesome too, although you couldn't tell it from the pic. I think I'm finally getting the hang of the CA finish.

The fourth one is a Nouveau Scepter Gold/TN (I think), made with a Redwood Lace burl blank from Rodney. This is some pretty wood. Again, the pic doesn't even come close to showing off the finish.

The grande finale is a Majestic Black Ti kit wrapped in my own three tone blend PR blank. I knew the the colors looked cool on the outside of the blank, but when I got this fella polished up, I thought that this was the most coolest (if you'll permit me the use of a double superlative) blank ever. I hope all of my PR blends turn out like this one. I can't put it down. I'm gonna have a hard time putting this one up for sale.

Anyway, let me know what you cats think. These are my first efforts at high end kits (obviously not including the Polaris) and I think they came out pretty okay.

Attachments

• DSCN1534.jpg
    DSCN1534.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN1525.jpg
    DSCN1525.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN1526.jpg
    DSCN1526.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN1527.jpg
    DSCN1527.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN1528.jpg
    DSCN1528.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCN1530.jpg
    DSCN1530.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN1531.jpg
    DSCN1531.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN1532.jpg
    DSCN1532.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN1533.jpg
    DSCN1533.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 183
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ThomJ

Chris, you can send it north, and I will put it in my safe to curb any ideas you have of selling it

Mark

Your casting is incredible. All are beautiful pens. Be proud. Be very proud. Nicely Done....

phillywood

Chris, you did a very nice job at them. some nice looking pens. If, you are worried about them send them south. We don't get any winters here and I have a miniature Schnauzer that can keep an eye on it for you, and you can get constant report of how many people drooled over them it would be in good hands. :biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

Top Bottom