a few more corian desk top holders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete00

A few more to add to the pile for my customer.
Made with a slimline pro kit from rockler(gift certificate)
with and without business card holder.

hmmm....i seem to be getting obsesed with these things..

btw a couple have ask to see the jigs i used for these, finishing up instructions, will post soon.....pete

2006118194358_2morea.jpg

2006118194818_white%20holder.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pete00

Smitty

I got mine from a couple of local fabricators.
Im trying to work a deal with them so i can buy enough to supply others. Ive got some extra if you need some, send me an email.

Also you'll find a few folks here that you can get some from. Im sure someone will read this and say , yo im one of them.

pete

smitty

Pete

I was able at one time to buy 50lbs. of corian for $5.00, but my supplier vanished from the internet. I still have some but when I need more I didn't know where to find it. I will get in touch when I'm in need of some.

Thanks
Smitty

MikeM

Hey those are real neat. I have some corian like the first two and some of different colors.
Yo I am one of them that has or can get my hands on some different color that are 1/2 thick. I can cut them to be 1/2 bigger then you will tell us later on. My e-mail is good Mikem

woodmanplus

Love them Pete00.
I have some corian and have used some in my fret work,but never thought about this.Great Idea. Where do you get the brass holder? Also what do you add to the pen price for the stands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom