A few custom orders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Draken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken

It has been a while, so here are a couple of pens.

This is my first Emperor sale! Dyed and stabilized Curly Poplar. The red color fill was requested by the customer for maximum contrast against the wood.
82196_0045EmperorRodBlkTiGreenCurlyPoplarCropScale.jpg

Homebrew PR, with some laser engraving.
20068821929_0046SierraPlatPRCropScale.jpg

Cheers,
Draken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jthompson1995

Very nice on both counts, though I personally don't like the red against the green. I have to ask, though, is that a X-wing fighter from Star Wars in the emblem on the emperor pen? It's always interesting to see what hobbies people have. I guess not everyone has such a normal hobby like penturning[:D][}:)].

Jason

Draken

Originally posted by jthompson1995
<br />Very nice on both counts, though I personally don't like the red against the green. I have to ask, though, is that a X-wing fighter from Star Wars in the emblem on the emperor pen? It's always interesting to see what hobbies people have. I guess not everyone has such a normal hobby like penturning[:D][}:)].

Jason

It is for my office mate, who plays the online game Star Wars Galaxies, so yes, that is an X Wing fighter. That is the logo for the alliance he belongs to in the game. The name on the other barrel is his game name and affiliation. Good eye!

The engraving was done by Kallenshaan Woods. The logo was from a simple two color jpeg, the dog is from a photograph. The oval was put around the dog to help define it, otherwise it would have gotten lost being a white doggies, where the engraver engraves dark areas.

Cheers,
Draken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom