A dozen cinnamon sweeeeets.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from redfishsc

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishsc

Here is a dozen cigar pens, Gold Ti, dressed in "Cinnamon Twist" acrylic acetate from Ernie at Beartooth woods. I was glad get this order, for sure--- this is a very nice color. I wish the pic was a bit better, but this was the best of 20 photos I took [B)].

I like this material since many of the colors-- including this one-- come already round (from Ernie), makes life easier when making a dozen of them for a special order. The roughing stage on a square acrylic blank is a mess, but these are much nicer since they are already round (especially if you drill with the lathe so you get a hole that is dead center of the blank).

Thanks for lookin'!

dozen_cigars.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

Regarding matching the blank color to the plating color: if you are a male and aren't married (to a female) then you should do so immediately. There is just something about the woman's eye that is so precise and inherently skilled at picking good color combinations, and folks I am not joking!

When I "gang purchase" a bunch of kits and blanks, I sit down with my wife and have her help me pick out which blank would look best with which pen plating.

She picked this color combo and it was a normal "for sale" cigar in my carry-box. The head of a company happened to see that pen and went bonkers over it and bought it. Next thing you know he has a meeting with some business buddys and orders a dozen just like his.

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

I know some lady that is getting a very nice rose[:X] and maybe a cinnamon bun when the check hits the bank!

Fred

I got hiungry for a cimmimon roll when I read your 'heading', Then I dangd near drowned in my own juices when I saw these pens. It's too late at night to make a bakery run so what am I to do? Fresh donughnuts at the local Krogers just ain't the same... tick, tick, tick goes the blasted slow clock.

Super nice turnings REDFISHSC and the selection of SWMBO is right on the money... Ya both done great! [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom