A different Cebloplast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

I think I got this bar from Dawn and Ed a year or so ago but was a little scared to attempt to do a Jr. sized pen. Anyone who has worked with Cebloplast knows how it will melt when drilling and your tools must be SHAAAAARP!!!!!. and the bar was just barly large enough for a Jr. Today I was in the shop and found the bar and decided what the hell, go for it....BTW if anyone knows what the 1894 Mazzucchelli company called this one LMK.... I need a name for the color so any Ideas???? As always all comments appreaciated.

IMG_1563-1.jpg

IMG_1562-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks Cav, you gave me the name "Tebow's Revenge" now bring on those tigers..........er I mean pussy cats here kitty kitty ....CHOMP!
Paul I had actually thought of that but Cav opened a door I hadn't thought of and the colors are very close to my Gators so....."Tebow's Revenge " it is........on the forum:biggrin: everywhere else "Black Confetti":star:
Nice work, Roy. I really like how this turned out.

As to a name, I would suggest "Gators Suck" No, no thanks are necessary.

Pretty pen, how about 'black confetti', or are yo looking for the real name?!

JohnU

Very Nice! Ive turned the "blue ice" cebloplast that I got from Elliot Landes at penmakers.com and love it, but Ive never seen this style. to anyone that hasnt turned this stuff, it melts when you drill it, turn it and sand it. Getting a finish like this one takes lots of patients. Your skill and patients shows in this beauty!

jttheclockman

I made the black granite in that material recently which is similar in makeup but different color and it too was about 5/8" square. It was a challenge to drill. I do not know the name they called it but you did a real nice job with it. Thanks for showing.

ALLEN

HI, ROY, you do a wonderful job, Congratulation!! "Black Confetti" is nice I think, haha.
BTW did you receive my message before?

el_d

Very Nice Roy,

It seems to bring to mind totinos peperoni pizza thats past its prime. I dont think those chunks of peperorni ever go bad.:wink:

Top Bottom