A deal , is a deal !

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Susannes grand-daughter liked my pens . So , I said you can pick out a blank and I'll make you a pen . I forgot to hide this one ! :eek: I've been saving it for some reason . Guess this is the reason . :befuddled: She is really happy , and so am I ! :biggrin:

Chrome Baron RB , the blank is called Potpouri "Tropical Bouqet " from Karl . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0311.JPG
    IMG_0311.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 419
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Great looking pen Chuck! No suprise she picked this one... Karl has the magic when it comes to putting out a unique blank. Hope to see him back here soon.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Great pen Chuck. It too bad that you had to use a blank that you were saving, but I'm sure it was well worth the smile.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great pen Chuck. It too bad that you had to use a blank that you were saving, but I'm sure it was well worth the smile.

Thanks Neil ! You're right about the smile . Worth more than money to me .

Ken , I really wanted to do a good job on this one , for several reasons , but won't go into that . Six months ago , I might have destroyed this one on the lathe . Thanks for the compliment ! :)

If you werent so good at making pens, she may have refused it and you could redo it for yourself. Buy, no, you gotta go and do a stupendous job as alway and live with tyhe disappointment. Is there something wrong wiht this picture?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
If you werent so good at making pens, she may have refused it and you could redo it for yourself. Buy, no, you gotta go and do a stupendous job as alway and live with tyhe disappointment. Is there something wrong wiht this picture?

There was no time to think ! :redface: Thank you for your compliments .

Thanks all !

talbot

very nice pen Chuck and an interesting blank,,unusual choice by your Grandaughter,,dont Grandaughters like pink anymore.
regards,Bill

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you , Steve , Fred & Bill . The girl was up until 5:00 A.M. with a word scramble book and her pen . I'm happy she likes it .

Bill , I did show her some pink blanks I have from PR_Princess first , but she was definate on this one .

Susanne told her it was an April fools joke , and she had to give it back . She didn't think that was very funny . Joking aside , it was worth seeing her smile . She really needed something nice , and I'm pleased she to provide it to her . Thanks for the comments !

Top Bottom