A Custom Screwdriver

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DKF

DKF

Getting a head start on a few Christmas gifts.....this is a Cocobolo Screwdriver with a Buffalo Nickel insert. Thanks for looking....critiques and comments welcome.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2224.JPG
    IMG_2224.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_2226.JPG
    IMG_2226.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 605
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Very nice.

The nickel is a nice touch. I may have to borrow that idea for the two I have to turn for Christmas.

Thanks for sharing.

toolcrazy

I'm not seeing an image. Am I missing something? The other post by DKF I have the same problem.

Well, it is a FireFox issue. Apparently there is a syntax error in the post that FireFox doesn't like. But, I hate IE, so I guess I won't
see a post or two.

BTW Very nice driver.

<edit>
Try this on for size. Now I can see the images in FireFox. Who knows what happend.
</edit>

Last edited:

BigRob777

I like the shape. It looks very ergonomically (sp?) designed. I hope to be making a couple of these soon....if I can shovel the junk off of my lathe. I bought a couple of cheap HF drivers for a buck apiece and will make a kingwood handle for one and something hard and durable, yet nice looking for the other. It'll probably be lignum vitae (verawood). That'll give the driver some serious heft. I like your nickel idea. I just moved a ton of squares to my basement, from my office, that'll be perfect for it.
Rob

Last edited:
Top Bottom