A couple for a wedding.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rick_G

Rick_G

These were ordered by my daughter in law so it will cost me money. Got to know the woman getting married as we all spent a week together in Mexico when my son got married a couple years ago. Since she is a nurse I though a black titanium and platinum click she could use at work would be nice. Besides people might ask where she got it and if there is any money left to spend on fancy pens in Ontario its in Toronto. Finally found it at Bear Tooth Woods so ordered 2. Here are the first two, I'll post the click when I get the parts and get it made. Ship them for engraving once the last one is made.

A couple barons in platinum and their wedding colors in acrylics.

Attachments

• DCP_0186.jpg
    DCP_0186.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 240
  • DCP_0184.jpg
    DCP_0184.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 219
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darrin

Now thats classy. I love the Grey one. How did you do the caps?? Just pop out the top and turn a similar diamater and part off?? VERY NICE!!!

Rick_G

Now thats classy. I love the Grey one. How did you do the caps?? Just pop out the top and turn a similar diamater and part off?? VERY NICE!!!

Pretty well. I glue the little piece that's leftover on to a 3/4" dowel and put it in my beall collet chuck for turning. John Crane did a tutorial on how to get the original finial cap off without damaging the finish here.

http://content.penturners.org/articles/2008/custom_finial.pdf

Top Bottom