A Change to the Blues....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

I was looking at my inventory of pens and discovered I only had 2 blue pens and none with gold trim. So I bring to you, the Blue Moon collection, from Cave Creek Casting [:p]

The bottom unfinished barrel is the base color, my sons like it, I didn't. The others are with my X & Y factor ingrediants.

Crystal Pond - Roller & Sea Breeze - Fountain, both 10K gold Ligero's

Thanks for looking,

2005215155454_DSC01421.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
You really got that casting stuff down pat Tony... I love it... am definately going to have to try some this summer... that is if you don't decide to start selling the ones you do... LOL

PenWorks

Okay, I have zero green pens [:p] Don't be looking for any green castings soon. [xx(] (I do like the green guy with his tongue out)

Did you ever meet a Whop that don't like cheese [?] You just have. I eat no cheeese products at all. Can't stand it. The only thing I can handle is pizza with cheese. [:D]

So the moon is not made of cheese and it's not green, what planet are you on [:D]

Anthony

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
A whop who doesn't like cheese? Unthinkable! Unimaginable! Your ancestors are rolling over in their graves. But you sure make some beautiful pens. Very nice, Anthony.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Well, it looked like green cheese...

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap020401.html[:)][:p]

...you don't eat cheese...whoa, that may be a reportable offense for you...!!!!????[}:)][:D]

PenWorks

Nice link John, but surley you can't take that photo as fact, taken from a 1965 spacecraft designed to CRASH LAND! [:D] LOL And Any photo taken from the Hubble I would question as well, that thing has been under repair since the day it was launched. [:)]

Thanks for the comments,

WoodChucker

Anthony, Great looking pens! I know how much you hate green so I'm here to help you out, you can send me all of your green backs. [:D]

PenWorks

Fleabit, glad you like them [:)] shows you have good taiste [:D] and that I need to make more blue pens. They were one of the first's to sell at the pen show. [:p]

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom