A Big Thank You

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Wanted to thank each and every, judge, sponsor and coordinator of all the bash activities and contest. This was my first bash and wow it been fun. You all did a wonderful job and I cant wait till next year.

If you havent told all these people THANK YOU...you need to they worked very hard to make this enjoyable for us all.

THANK YOU

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SloLouie

Although not my first Bash, it was enjoyable, the month flew by. I too want to thank all the sponsors and organizers. I even won one of the trivia questions! It was early on so I was able to participate very long in that, the compensation was well worth it.
Cheers,
Rob

Dale Lynch

Yes,Yes,a round of applause to a fantastic team effort.To all of you giving freely of your time and treasure,working together in front and behind the scenes,to cooridinate a month of fun.

I thank you.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This may be a good time to tell you all, there is ROOM on the volunteer organizing committee!!!

Did you notice that each "chairman" of a pen contest is doing several? That the trivia is now being done by one guy (Displaced Canadian), where it was three in the past? There is no test to get into the bash planning---if you have the ability to be on the IAP each day and you are fairly good at keeping yourself organized, you qualify!! PM Mike Broberg after the bash, or in October and November when we are getting ready for the next one---the big one-zero!!!! Tenth year and YOU could HELP!!

Give it thought and please do NOT volunteer unless you plan to be here when needed!!

If you want to get into "prize distribution", that is also possible next year.
Thanks,
Ed

Russknan

Yes, the Bash must be a big push and a lot of effort. Thanks to all! But notice the names. These folks are in the trenches the ENTIRE year. This would not be the wonderful site for mentoring and friendship that it is without them. Although I've only been a member of this site for less than a year, I bet that a comparison of members' work from 9 years ago to now would show amazing progress. How could this world-wide "organization" NOT have been a big part of that? Russ

SteveJ

Yes, thank you so much to all those who organized the bash. It was great fun. Assuming I am still around next year, I will offer to help with next years. (Even though I don't belong in the same esteemed company of those who are running things this year.)

And I'd rather be in the category of "prize reception" than "prize distribution" But at least I still have one more chance this year.

Top Bottom