A beautiful trip down the White Rim Trail

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marko50

Just thought I'd post a pic of the excitement that is the White Rim Trail, near Moab, UT. Once you drop down into the Colorado River Basin, it gets a little more tame. But the road down to it will take your breath away! It's worth a trip if you're into Jeeping/four wheeling.:eek:

Has anyone else been able to experience this awesome country?

Attachments

• moab-jeep-12.jpg
    moab-jeep-12.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 177
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sandsini

Mark,
Your photo is amazing. I'm a sports car guy so my adventures are usually paved. Here's a couple of shots of Namiciento Furgeson road up on the central California coast. This road runs from Fort Hunter Liggett, up the mountains, and down to Highway 1 and drops you off just south of Big Sur. This is my favorite road in the world. Its about a lane and a half wide and goes from the Army base where there are fields of oaks, populated with elk, and climbs up to Redwoods. The road is so twisty that your arms will ache after the run. We generally go quite fast as there is hardly any traffic on this road during the week. Its a metaphysical experience.

Cheers,

Attachments

• Namiciento_Furgeson_960.jpg
    Namiciento_Furgeson_960.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 104
  • N_F_View_960.jpg
    N_F_View_960.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 104

Bean_Counter

Great photo Mark. Moab is def on the bucket list for me. Waiting for my kiddos to get a bit older so I can take them on our adventures together. What kind of Jeep do you have? I have an 06 LJ Rubi that gets very little love since I have a company car

Last edited:

MarkD

Wow...wish I still had a dirt bike for that trail. Eric's photo and description sound great too! I have to get out west! That's not to say we don't have any great roads on the east coast!

We may need to start a thread with pictures of our "non pen turning" toys!!

Last edited:

mtassie

I was up in New Hampshire on Sunday and rode the rail trail on the ATV it runs from Woodsville to Littleton, NH along the Ammonoosuc river for about 22 miles. A couple of covered bridges and we stopped in Bath, NH where they just rebuilt the covered bridge, it's also home to the oldest general store in America(I think).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 84

solobiker

We usually head out that way every spring. It is like nothing I have every seen before. Thanks for sharing.

Marko50

Beautiful pics!

I just checked back on this post. Thank you for the wonderful pictures that everybody shared! There is definitely a lot of beauty all around this great world:)!

Top Bottom