9 days

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Jason Garrett, clearly upset about the Dallas Cowboy's losing record, decides to find out from Tom Coughlin what his secret is. So, Garrett travels up to a Giants practice and asks Coughlin, Coach, how is it that your team is so good? What's your secret?

Coughlin responds by calling Eli Manning over. Eli, who's your father's brother's nephew? Eli answers, Why coach, that's easy. It's me, and Peyton. Coughlin turns to Garrett and says, That's the secret, Jason. A smart quarterback. You've got to have a smart quarterback.

Thinking he's finally got all the tools he needs, Garrett returns to Texas and the Cowboy work-out. He promptly calls over Tony Romo. Romo! Who's your father's brother's nephew? Tony looks perplexed, thinks a minute and says, Coach, can I get back to you after practice on that one? Garrett (disgusted) says, OK.

During practice, Romo calls over Jason Whitten. Whitten, coach just asked me the weirdest question. Who's your father's brother's nephew? Whitten: Duh! That's easy. It's me! After practice, Romo catches up with Garrett: Coach, I think I've got it. My father's brother's nephew is Jason Whitten. Garrett (angry): No, No, NO! You idiot!! It's Eli & Peyton Manning!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

A Dallas Cowboy fan, a Washinton Redskin fan and Julia Roberts were all sitting together on the subway when the lights went out, and the car went completely dark. In the darkness there was a kissing noise, and then the sound of a really loud slap! When the subway car's lights came back on, Julia and the Redskin fan were sitting as if nothing happened, while the Cowboy fan was holding his slapped face! The Cowboy fan was thinking, "That Redskin fan must have kissed Julia, and she swung at him and missed, slapping me instead!" Meanwhile, Julia was thinking, "That Cowboy fan must have tried to kiss me, accidentally kissed the Redskin fan, and got slapped for it!" And the Redskin fan was thinking, "This is great! The next time the subway car's lights go out, I'll make another kissing noise and slap the crap out of that Cowboy fan again!"

LL Woodworks

Jason Garrett, clearly upset about the Dallas Cowboy's losing record, decides to find out from Tom Coughlin what his secret is. So, Garrett travels up to a Giants practice and asks Coughlin, Coach, how is it that your team is so good? What's your secret?

Coughlin responds by calling Eli Manning over. Eli, who's your father's brother's nephew? Eli answers, Why coach, that's easy. It's me, and Peyton. Coughlin turns to Garrett and says, That's the secret, Jason. A smart quarterback. You've got to have a smart quarterback.

Thinking he's finally got all the tools he needs, Garrett returns to Texas and the Cowboy work-out. He promptly calls over Tony Romo. Romo! Who's your father's brother's nephew? Tony looks perplexed, thinks a minute and says, Coach, can I get back to you after practice on that one? Garrett (disgusted) says, OK.

During practice, Romo calls over Jason Whitten. Whitten, coach just asked me the weirdest question. Who's your father's brother's nephew? Whitten: Duh! That's easy. It's me! After practice, Romo catches up with Garrett: Coach, I think I've got it. My father's brother's nephew is Jason Whitten. Garrett (angry): No, No, NO! You idiot!! It's Eli & Peyton Manning!!!!

Closer to the truth that you think :rolleyes:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Hmmmm, that's a tough one - my father didn't have a brother.

Hmmmm, that's a tough one - my father didn't have a brother.

Hmmmmm, my father had 4 brothers... which one are we talking about. :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom