8th Anniversary Mug Preview & Poll

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Which would you prefer as a donation premium?

• The MUG

Votes: 124 82.1%
  • The DESK CUP

Votes: 27 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here are mockups of out 8th anniversary mug, as well as another interesting item offered by our mug supplier; a "desk cup", (pen/pencil holder). Very appropriate for our purposes!

As in years past, these are limited edition items available only as donation premiums during our February Birthday Bash. (Some occasionally show up as contest prizes.) As usual, these will be available with a $50 donation to the IAP, and that comes with entry in our donation drawing. That drawing usually has between 15 and 20 nice prizes.

If you're reasonably sure you'd make a donation to get one of these, please vote for your choice. I'll use these numbers as rough estimates of quantity to order.

These are from the same small company we use every year. They are handmade in the US. The logo is an applied ceramic piece, it's not printed. These are extremely durable. I've run my mugs through the dishwasher hundreds of times and they look as good as new.
  • The mug is 10 ounces
  • The desk cup is about 4-1/4 inches tall

The Mug
attachment.php

The "Desk Cup"

attachment.php

The photos are not to scale!

Attachments

• dw3_IAP.JPG
    dw3_IAP.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,224
  • cm3_IAP.jpg
    cm3_IAP.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,184
Last edited:

IPD_Mr

We just got a new Aston 48 pen case for our vintage babies so the mug is a must. The new color will be a nice addition. Besides as distracted as some of us get, I can see someone picking up the cup to drink out of it when it has a pen in it. "You'll poke your eye out kid"

We just got a new Aston 48 pen case for our vintage babies so the mug is a must. The new color will be a nice addition. Besides as distracted as some of us get, I can see someone picking up the cup to drink out of it when it has a pen in it. "You'll poke your eye out kid"

I double dog dare you to drink out of this cup with a pen in it

76winger

I like the cup, but with a kitchen cabinet full of cups from collecting them for 20+ years, I'd go for the desk mug just to have something different. Both look great though!

workinforwood

totally prefer the mug. I liked the glasses from last year too. I also have a serious shortage of spoons for some reason in my house. Not the large spoons, but the normal small spoons...so get to work!

tjseagrove

I like the looks of the mug...does it come in 15 oz size? 10 is a sip... :biggrin:

Just had the mug collecting chat with my wife over the weekend...this might get me in trouble!!!! :eek:

Tom

MarkD

Decisions, Decisions. I have a ton of mugs so I'll probably go with the "desk cup". It'll give me a place to store the "reject" pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom