85 Pen Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rolandranch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Talltim

[/QUOTE]
Thank you sir! I have a website with a large variety of pens for sale. They just went through and picked out the styles/materials that they liked. Hope this answers your question.

[/QUOTE]

Seth,

One more question please.

I am always interested in the marketing. Did the website bring the order or did it just provide the means for pen style selection once the order was already established?

OZturner

Great Order and Brilliant Achievement Seth.
Excellent Selection and Matching of Blanks, to Hardware.
Congratulations to You and Your Family, on a Massive Task Beautifully Performed.
Outstanding Craftsmanship.
Brian.

MikeL

They all look good. You definitely have some drive and discipline to complete such a large order and keep the quality as high as it appears. Great job!

Rolandranch

Seth,

I am always interested in the marketing. Did the website bring the order or did it just provide the means for pen style selection once the order was already established?

Your asking for my trade secrets? :eek: JK. I met the customer at a show (actually my brother met her) and she bought several pens. She emailed a couple weeks later wanting more and we directed her to the website where she picked out what she wanted.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I watched your video and seen both sites. Very slick and professional. Then it struck me that your shop is actually very small, especially for four guys !!:eek:
My cave is pretty small too but the difference is yours has 4 young thin tall guys and mine has one short fa...(big boned) old fart.:biggrin:

I have no doubt that you and your brothers will succeed.:wink: But I wish you the best anyway.
Have you all decided what you are going to study yet?

Talltim

Seth,

Your asking for my trade secrets? :eek: JK. I met the customer at a show (actually my brother met her) and she bought several pens. She emailed a couple weeks later wanting more and we directed her to the website where she picked out what she wanted.

Thanks for sharing your trade secret! [emoji16]. Actually I am interested in the interplay between a website and personal interaction. Have been considering a website. Many people think a website alone is the secret. But in general you have to have some "driver" to get them there.

Nice order any way you got it.

Beautys_Beast

Why wasn't I doing stuff like this at 17? To busy chasing.... Yea, we all know what we were all chasing at 17.

Great Job Seth.

I live near, and work in, Chicago. I have had two corporate orders, one for 65, one for 35. Unfortunately, they were all the same pen, same wood, etc. Got old, quick, but it pays well.

You seem to really have your head on straight. Good luck in future deals. I'm sure you will do amazing. It isn't work, if you love what your doing. Your pens are fantastic, it shows the care you put into them.

Rolandranch

I watched your video and seen both sites. Very slick and professional. Then it struck me that your shop is actually very small, especially for four guys !!:eek:
My cave is pretty small too but the difference is yours has 4 young thin tall guys and mine has one short fa...(big boned) old fart.:biggrin:

I have no doubt that you and your brothers will succeed.:wink: But I wish you the best anyway.
Have you all decided what you are going to study yet?

Thank you for your comments Mr. Jackson! Yes, our shop is a bit small and we realize that :mad:. We have actually laid the foundation for a much larger shop (3500 sq ft) on our property :biggrin:. Hopefully we can get a structure built on it in the next year or two...or three.

My oldest brother is getting a degree in mechanical engineering at a university right now. A younger brother is into leathercrafting (he makes chaps, journals, repairs saddles, etc). I will probably study a mix of business, music (trombone), and ministry. I'm not sure what the other 7 will end up doing but they have plenty of time to decide.

Why wasn't I doing stuff like this at 17? To busy chasing.... Yea, we all know what we were all chasing at 17.

Great Job Seth.

I live near, and work in, Chicago. I have had two corporate orders, one for 65, one for 35. Unfortunately, they were all the same pen, same wood, etc. Got old, quick, but it pays well.

You seem to really have your head on straight. Good luck in future deals. I'm sure you will do amazing. It isn't work, if you love what your doing. Your pens are fantastic, it shows the care you put into them.

Wait, what were you all chasing? :confused: :wink:

Thank you very much for the kind words! :biggrin:

Rolandranch

I just want to thank you all for your responses. I don't think I've ever gotten so many comments before (I don't think I've ever posted so many pens before either) :rolleyes:. Anyway, I appreciate the support and I'll try not to let go to my head. :biggrin:

Top Bottom