8 PM and all is well.........................

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
At least so far here in Pearland, TX. No rain here yet, but the wind is starting to pick up. Gusts I would estimate, are between 30 and 40 MPH.
If I don't lose power, I'll post again tomorrow.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Mannie,
Hang in there buddy. It looks like the worst is going to miss you.
Ron Mc
McKinneyPens.com

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
8 AM, 12 hours later and all is well. Haven't lost power (obviously). Had some very high wind gusts over night but no damage. Only a few small branches down, none large enough to even make a pen from. Only had a little over one inch of rain so far. Looks like there was more rain on the east side of I45 than the west side (I'm about 5-7 miles west of I 45).

Jim Boyd

Originally posted by Monty
<br />8 AM, 12 hours later and all is well. Haven't lost power (obviously). Had some very high wind gusts over night but no damage. Only a few small branches down, none large enough to even make a pen from. Only had a little over one inch of rain so far. Looks like there was more rain on the east side of I45 than the west side (I'm about 5-7 miles west of I 45).

Pretty much the same here close to Lake Conroe. We never even lost the satellite signal for the t.v. Highly unusual[;)]

Rifleman1776

Rita brought us some much needed rain. I am near the Missouri state line and central in Arkansas. But just two counties below us there was quite a bit of tornado damage. If there is an upside, we are able to absorb quite a few evacuees from both Katrina and Rita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom