50 Caliber Pen Parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Does anyone know where I can get the necessary parts fir making these pens, I have the brass casings on hand.

All you really need is the bullet its self and the rest is made from kit pen parts. I use tracer bullet tips as you can easily drill them out. I have got some from a member on here and some from a website called Canadian Gun Nutz.

Lin.

Curly

First tutorial in the Library under pens is about making a 50 cal pen. The parts needed are described in it. The other tutorials on bullet pens in the Library may also be useful to you too.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I pretty much use the tutorial that Curly mentioned as a guide for making my 50 cal pens; however, I prefer to make my own bullet tips from wood, acrylic or corian.

I don't particularly like the finished result when an actual pen nib is used as shown in the tutorial, so rather than use the wooden tips technique shown at the end of the tutorial, I turn my tips to the size & profile of an actual bullet tip, then drill it out as the tutorial describes for a real bullet tip.

Top Bottom