5 Circuitboard Sierra's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bob Wemm

Bob Wemm

Heck, why not show these as well. I have been busy for our Craft stall tomorrow.

These Sierra's were wet sanded to 900 and then buffed.

Thanks for looking and C & C welcome.

Bob.:)

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 158
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 156
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Great Pens Bob, you are a busy Boy.
The Sierra suits the Circuit Board Blank.
Nice finish as usual.
Do you find much of a market for Circuit Boards?
Make a killing at the craft Stall.
Brian.

Bob Wemm

Sorry to ask but how are the circuit-board , blanks made ? i would like to try my hand at a few, If available please refer me to a supplier.

Regards

Eddie Scott South Africa

Hi Eddie,

As far as I understand an imitation circuit board is attached to the tube and then cast in Acrylic, but I could be wrong there.
I got these from www.gpw.au.com. (I don't know how to post a link)??? They are also available from some of the IAP Vendors.

Hope this helps.:)

Bob.
Bob.

Mason Kuettel

They always sell great for me, was actually trying to find more of the purple. I bought the only three Exotics had last time they came in and sold them within 2 days of receiving them. Now if I can find a way to make them affordable with shipping from the other side of the globe!

flyitfast

Will the vendor circuit board blanks work on a regular Sierra? I have heard that they only fit on the Sierra Vista or Wall St III.
Reason given that kits need to be larger due to increase of finished blank size because of circuit board on the tube.
gordon

Bob Wemm

Will the vendor circuit board blanks work on a regular Sierra? I have heard that they only fit on the Sierra Vista or Wall St III.
Reason given that kits need to be larger due to increase of finished blank size because of circuit board on the tube.
gordon

Gordon,
These are stock standard Sierra's, the blank is a little larger than the hardware.

Bob.:)

OZturner

Sorry to ask but how are the circuit-board , blanks made ? i would like to try my hand at a few, If available please refer me to a supplier.

Regards

Eddie Scott South Africa

Hi Eddie,

As far as I understand an imitation circuit board is attached to the tube and then cast in Acrylic, but I could be wrong there.
I got these from www.gpw.au.com. (I don't know how to post a link)??? They are also available from some of the IAP Vendors.

Bob.
Bob.

Hi Eddie and Bob,
Got an email yesterday from Gary Pye, advising he has recently changed his website address, it is now www.gpw.com
Brian.

Bob Wemm

Regards

Eddie Scott South Africa

Hi Eddie,

Bob.
Bob.

Hi Eddie and Bob,
Got an email yesterday from Gary Pye, advising he has recently changed his website address, it is now www.gpw.com
Brian.

Thanks Brian.:biggrin:

Top Bottom