45 Today and Grateful!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

A note of gratitude today for the IAP on my 45th birthday.
Thank you for a decent forum to learn and share creative skills. Thanks for the encouragement and help as I am continuing to learn new skills and techniques. This is a great site and I've enjoyed getting to know some of you beyond just postings and PM's. I am proud to own a few pens from other fellow pen turners. I'm celebrating today - my health - and my love for life and creativity. Thanks for being a part of it!!

Regards to all,

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

Martin, glad you found this site and take the time to share your pens with us .... I always enjoy seeing them!

Happy Birthday!!!

76winger

Couldn't have said it better Martin,

Happy Birthday to you, and thanks for all the great work you've shown here to inspire many others to reach for new heights.

ctubbs

Happy, happy birthday today Martin, and may you enjoy many more. Thank you for all the info you have been so wiling and generous to share with us. It is members such as yourself that make this site so wonderful and helpful.
Charles

LeeR

Martin,

Happy Birthday -- I can actually almost remember back when I was 45 ...

From your subject line, I thought you meant you turned 45 pens! That would be something to be not only be "grateful" of, but also "relieved", or in my case, "exhausted". :)

OKLAHOMAN

Happy birthday and hope you enjoy at least 45 more, BTW that's one great birthday present in Pen World magazine on page 16.

Top Bottom