31st Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Guys and Gals, We still need volunteers of demos for the June Meeting. With the number of new members we have, redo's are perfectly fine. I have a couple I could in the future, but I will be unable to attend the June meeting due to a family function that my wife has threatened my life if I don't attend.

Let me know of any Ideas or suggestions I will see what I can do

Thanks and Happy Memorial Day

New Pen Kit

Has anyone heard anything about the new pen kit that we designed at the last meeting? I have not seen any emails come my way about it.

Hope everyone has a great time tomorrow. I really hate that I have to miss the meeting. Mr. Perry Bridges has stepped up to take the lead in my absences. So you guys go easy on him. I have not heard from Constant lately on the status of the pen we designed. However I do know He has been very busy and has a lot going on. As soon as I hear something I will pass it along.

I am hosting a job/resume/interview fair at church in Buford. Have a fun.

I would like to see a custom finial and CB demo.

This Meeting is in the books

The 31ST. meeting of the Georgia Chapter of IAP is in the books and I can report that it was a success. Attendance was a wee bit down with 12 who signed in and a couple who just dropped by.

With no agenda or demos for the day we had a round table discussion. There were many great questions about pens and pen turning with great answers. along with some awesome tips.

All in all it was a very good meeting just to see our friends and fellow pen maker and to meet 2 or 3 new folks.

Keep an eye out for the posting of our next meeting. I`m sure our fearless leader Mr. Kent Wilson will be posting it very soon.

Thanks again for a great and informative meeting.

Sounds like a good meeting Perry.

Tony I'll be happy to do a finial demo for the JR Gent II. If you're up for a skew sharpening demo again sometime I missed that and would love to see it and bring a couple skews along to try to improve.

Sounds like a good meeting Perry.

Tony I'll be happy to do a finial demo for the JR Gent II. If you're up for a skew sharpening demo again sometime I missed that and would love to see it and bring a couple skews along to try to improve.

Good evening Warren. It was a good meeting in fact I believe it was Gwendolyn who requested the finial demo. It would be great if you and Tony would do it. However I haven`t nor do I plan to do a skew sharping demo. I actually don`t even use one.:eek: It must have been someone else. Maybe they will own up to it and step up next meeting.

Back
Top Bottom